Sunday, June 12, 2011

What I've been up to- Part 1-Goodies

Bf and I went to a local flea market today and I bought a ton of great things at ridiculously low prices!! =)


The first 3 items I purchased from a booth selling them for $2.50 EACH! I had to hold back my squeal! The elf tinted moisturizer I purchased from Target a few weeks ago.  It's $3.00 and is a decent deal for the products.  My only gripe is that it leaves my skin oily =/ I'm not sure if this is just me, though.  I have combo skin, oily t-zone normal everywhere else.  I wouldn't purchase it again just cuz I don't like carrying around powder to not look shiny all damn day lol

I bought some L'oreal hair dye (medium dark brown-not pictured), and it came w/that mini Elnett hair spray! I've been wanting to try it for such a long time! I also got a daily moisturizer with SPF 15- I use moisturizer w/spf on the daily so I'm always up to try new ones.  I've got through a few bottles of the Avenno and Up & Up  Target brand.  They also had that Yes To Carrots Hair & Scalp mask which I'm going to try tonight! These products came out to $2-3 each! Again, I had to hold back- you know like those Ikea commercials where the wife comes out running, yelling start the car!! I felt like a was stealing! hahaha 

close up off the mask

Organic Wear mascara wand

Maybelline Define-A-Lash wand

1 comment:

  1. i have that organic wear mascara and ilooove it!! check out my review on it if you would like: http://00turkishdelight00.blogspot.com/2011/05/physicians-formula-organic-wear-lash.html

    ReplyDelete