Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Vegas Makeup =D

Sooo, I'm going to Las Vegas this weekend and I decided to play around w/make up haha  I was thinking of doing a dramatic smokey eye but I ended up with something that sorta matched my dress ...probably going to play w/more looks this week hehe 

 front of the dress :)

The dress is from Guess by Marciano 
got it on sale! hehe $49

Sorry the pictures are so grainy, I took them w/my iphone hehe

make up: 
foundation primer: clean slate by tarte
foundation: make up forever hd foundation #128
" #127 as concealer
blush: make up forever eyeshadow/blush # 75 neon pink
eyebrows filled with with charcoal brown by MAC
lipstick: make up forever Mat #1
eyeliner: l'oreal infallible never fail eyeliner in carbon black
eyeshadows: makeup forever #58 dark raspberry
kat von d eyeshadow ace of spades from the LOVE AND FURY true romance eyeshadow palette
it's a deep, sparkly purple
mascara: l'oreal voluminous million lashes 

5 comments:

  1. Stumbled across your blog !! Love the post on mascaras!! It is so so so informative! Would definitely ask u next time before I head out to get me a new one haha! Following you now :)

    www.nkazalbash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are pretty !
    if u want follow me and write comment ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies! following y'all now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. TurboPUP has taken the nation by storm with its line of complete meal bars specifically designed to make it easy to take your dog with you anywhere.backpacking with dogs

    ReplyDelete