Monday, April 18, 2011

Make up Collection Part One-brushes, lipsticks, mascara etc

Here's my current make up collection =) A girl can never have enough make up, right? Well, that's what I tell my boyfriend lol 


Tarte clean slate foundation primer, HD primer from MUFE, HD foundation MUFE #128

Mac concealer NW30 not crazy about this little thing, wears very thin and wrinkles fast :/ 
I prefer the Studio Finish Concealer but I bought the wrong color last time haha



using mascaras from the Sephora sampler as primers and L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes on top

lipsticks- Revlon, Kat Von D, MUFE, MAC and MUFE lab shine gloss

brushes-mostly from Crown Brushes with some MAC, Sonia Kashuk and Essence of Beauty from CVS

liners and such

eyeshadow primers and more mascara that I use here n there

Kat Von D lipsticks 2 of 3 from some limited edition collection that my boyfriend bought me. The third lipstick was sadly eaten by my pitbull =( lol and that was the ONLY color I liked! Seriously? Who wears these 2? haha he said the girl hyped up the product so he bought it haha The dark one is called Chola Girl and the red/pink one is Hellbent


Palettes in next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment