Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Makeup Show Los Angeles 2011!!

Soooo, I went to the Makeup Show LA today and I'm super excited to show you the things I got!!  The majority is from Make Up Forever because who doesn't love MUFE!?! I like this brand more than any other so I got quite a few things to try out.  Here they are =) 






Count the ways I love MUFE! -
I got 2 brush cleaners
-2 Sens' Eyes make up remover
-2 HD foundations in 128
-1 HD microfinish powder
-1 scuplting kit in #1
-1 metal palette for all magnetic eyeshadows
-1 smoky lash mascara
-1 lip liner in 1C
-1 Lab Shine Lip Gloss in D16
-4 lipsticks (l-f) Mat 1, Mat 2, Mat 4, and #23
-eyeshadows bone colored one is #157-Matte Flesh Pink, cranberry colored one next to it is #64- Crimson, the black one is a 'Diamond Shadow' color #307- Diamond Black w/shimmer, Bottom (left of navy) one is #61- Red Copper, Navy colored one is #60- Navy Blue, above that is #58- Dark Raspberry (vibrant matte), and the pink is #75- Neon Pink! 






From Auraline Cosmetics- 2 brow liners- one dark brown, one soft brown, 1 concealer in 05, 2 mineral lip stains in color Nude Pink, 1 eyeshadow for highlighting in Ivory Tan Matte, and a mirror w/spatula
From Crown Brush- I purchased their makeup brush cleaner and some angled brushes for eyebrows / liners, 1 short smudging brush and a soft crease brush


Close ups of the lipsticks and lip gloss =)
(l-f) Mat 1, Mat 2, Mat 4, and #23

with flash (in same order)
no flash, natural light


1 comment:

  1. All of these lipsticks are awesome. I want them all!!!! HA

    Check out my beauty blog at www.redlipgloss.ca

    ReplyDelete